2010年9月17日星期五

If only one day of life

I remember last summer, that afternoon, I was sitting on the couch watching TV, suddenly body gently flashed twice, first a little dizzy, heart irritated, Huang Huang of the ... ... thought: how am I wrong? Sick? Hypertensive heart disease has never been anything. Stand still halo. Suddenly discovered the roof lights placed in the back and forth. I realized about: earthquake!
Sure enough, soon the news came out: a strong earthquake in Sichuan, Premier Wen Jiabao has rushed to the disaster area ... ...
The next day, in almost all soaked in tears ... ... there are so many years old, young, rich, poor, innocent, mature sudden passing away of life, even have a chance to say something. Now think of it is still a heavy heart, sad. Sometimes people are great, but, in the face of a mysterious nature, they often appear very small, very fragile. If you take the whole of mankind into the vast universe, then even the drop in the ocean are not really. Sometimes I thought: Everyone knows to cherish life, if only one day of life, how would I do?
If life only one day, I will spend more time with Mom and Dad. Father Xiao Hehe heard that playing cards won or lost, Soccer Team played a number of smell; listen to your mother nagging little nephew how naughty, naughty all day long, confused face dirty, wrinkled clothes; I would often tell the parents and brothers and sisters in short, prices rose, stocks fell; what's hot this year, clothing, children to educate;
If life only one day, I will always and your family, watch TV, listen to music, hum songs, embroidery embroidery, writing articles, bored see those mouth, Doudou small frame ... ... Is this not the same a kind of happiness?
If life only one day, I would often get together with friends, to recall the happy moments spent together. Once said, a warm word, a look of concern, a pair of stretch when I am about to fall over the hand ... ... how can we forget
Renault can clip
bmw gt1

没有评论:

发表评论