2010年9月17日星期五

House edge micro-Hong: Youth Agency - the meaning behind my work!

House edge micro-Hong: Youth Agency - the meaning behind my work!
This one, this is addressed to Tianjin Petroleum Vocational College Youth Agency, as a graduation souvenir. However, out to share with everyone, I felt more meaningful!
Yes, here, in the group bowa golden autumn, the lost in the desert the university campus, in the hope of stone leading to the unknown and the way I talk about the significance of the past few issues. I think the discussion itself is meaningless waste of time and effort, it is not much sense, do not study the break less, but to work directly with the meaning behind the facts to prove. Perhaps, this is the most popular public choice approach is the most economical and convenient way. Indeed, who is also the case, I think of, and to do so, and to practice their dream of every step. However, two of of time, doubt which nonetheless mature Zi Ji, Zhi Qian realized that things should be more of Kaolvbeihou's Yi Yi, This is my style and now the principles, particularly the dream for themselves, Haiyou on society.
What beautiful is not what it left behind. Probably not the first time you heard this, but I think you must have heard me say this first. Because before this, I almost did not leave any pieces of the acquisition problem. So, here I can make a new interpretation, in order to and share.
I remember two years ago, I also carries a "What can I get" the idea, to participate in various societies. Of course, also includes some entries and job interviews, etc., still unrepentant in his own interests first. At the time of my opinion, to their heart's right and it should be even more necessary. Therefore, the only result was some of the things are not imagined so smoothly, there are always better than one would mean, indeed every man for himself, does not punish in eternal day....

没有评论:

发表评论